My 1st Birthday Wishlist!
My birthday’s coming up and I’m having a fun party at Jollibee Tagaytay! I know my birthday will be special because my friends and family will be there! Gifts also make birthdays special specially if it comes from the heart, so to give you ideas on what I love and like, here is my birthday wishlist:
- Educational books (activity books, good for 1-3 year old babies, BrainyBaby is good)
- Dora, Barney or Blues Clues Educational VCD
- Educational Toys, good for 1-3 year old babies (no small, choke-hazard parts please)
- Musical Toys, I love toys that play music or create sounds
- Play clothes for baby size M-L, (I love jogging pants with matching cute shirt!)
- Play shoes/sandals, with rubber soles please, so I can practice walking, shoes with cloth soles don’t work for me anymore🙂
- Potty trainer!
- Kiddie Bath Towels, bcoz I’m a big baby girl now!
Wow, that’s a lot, hehehe. Anyway, Thanks everyone in advance!!! Mwah!